Natasha Srdoc and Joel Anand Samy are a Washington-based couple advocating on behalf of Israel, among any other projects. The Croatian-born Srdoc and Anand Samy, an American of Asian Indian heritage, are co-founders of the US-based International ...
- The Jerusalem Post
New thinking, old problems | Addressing the twin legacies of communist rule: Natasha Srdoc highlights the interplay between bad political practices (clientelism, cronyism) and poor economic outcomes.
- The Economist
Bringing together a network of like-minded conservative business, security and political leaders from Europe, America, Israel and elsewhere, event organizers say that far from ad hoc interventions by governments, the only real way to tackle the challenges faced by free societies ...
- Arutz Sheva – Israel National News
EU member states Romania and Bulgaria have more in common with candidate countries such as Croatia and other potential candidates in the western Balkans than just a shared Communist past, said a range of jurists and commentators ...
- EU Observer, Brussels
Lettre ouverte à Angela Merkel sur la Croatie – Le budget du gouvernement croate est épuisé; les consommateurs et les entrepreneurs sont en manque de confiance, l’économie connaît une récession depuis 2009, le taux de chômage est ...
- Le Temps, Newspaper, Switzerland
Organizers of First Jerusalem Leaders Summit aim to forge a transnational alliance to defend western democracies from rising threats.
- Arutz Sheva – Israel National News
It’s a lesson that could apply anywhere – in Israel as well, said Srdoc and Anand Samy. “Amid the challenges which citizens face in difficult places around the world, and the threats within Europe, India, Israel and ...
- Times of Israel
The International Leaders Summit event offered brainstorming and networking opportunities for individuals and institutions who share the aim of advancing the cause of liberty. The overarching message, as urged by proven reformers such as Estonia’s Prime Minister ...
- Eric Jansson, journalist who served for nine years in eastern Europe for the Financial Times, dpa Deutsche Presse-Agentur and other news organizations.
Alarmed by the impact of “crumbling” Middle Eastern nations on Europe and the United States, and convinced that the devolving situation demands an affirmation of common civilization by those threatened, 150 participants from the United States, Israel, ...
- The International Leaders Summit event offered brainstorming and networking opportunities for individuals and institutions who share the aim of advancing the cause of liberty. The overarching message, as urged by proven reformers such as Estonia’s Prime Minister Mart Laar and New Zealand’s Cabinet Minister Maurice McTigue and advocated by policymakers and analysts from the US and Europe, was that free market reforms are not merely possible. They are essential in an age when, although Communism is vanquished institutionally, the Marxist instincts and coercive powers of “big government” remain immense.
The International Leaders Summit event offered brainstorming and networking opportunities for individuals and institutions who share the aim of advancing the cause of liberty. The overarching message, as urged by proven reformers such as Mart Laar and ...
- Eric Jansson, journalist, The Financial Times
Addressing the challenges and opportunities of the 21st century.
International Leaders Summit's strategic initiatives — Summit Leaders USA, Jerusalem Leaders Summit, India - US Institute and The Transatlantic Center are building upon the optimism and power of fresh thinking to reinvigorate the commitment to free societies based on shared principles and values of the rule of law which protects life, liberty and private property.
"Will a Jerusalem summit launch the fightback for the free world? Organizers of First Jerusalem Leaders Policy Summit aim to forge a transnational alliance to defend western democracies from rising threats." — Israel National News
“Safely” is the most important word when considering when and how to open our schools
Federal guidance & resources ($13billion + millions of free masks) allow parents, teachers, administrators to make science-based, common sense decisions https://twitter.com/whitehouse/status/1293631802343653376
We are proud #Slovenia joined the growing community of nations taking steps to secure their 5G networks, reflecting our common dedication to protecting privacy and individual liberties of citizens. Yet another evidence of Slovenia’s strong leadership on global security.